Sunday, September 11, 2011

smokey taupe + doggy pictures!

hey there! so here is a look i did last week. hope you enjoy =D also theres a few pictures of me and my prince ruperton

face: shiseido spf 55, nars pro prime with spf, chanel vit aqua #30, mufe hd powder, eve pearl salmon concealer for under eyes, hoola bronzer for contour, nars sin blush

eyes: udpp, benefit strut on the lid to make shadows pop. inglot #420 on top of the strut. inglot #434 in the crease and blended out. inglot # 567 in the outer corner. mac black track fluid line, model 21 falsies, maybelline falsies mascara

brows: lancome taupe pencil

lips: dior #465. hg!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and here are some pictures of me and my dog!
Photobucket
Photobucket
he was not happy about me holding him and taking pictures. he decided to play dead so i would let him go. that little brat =D


xoxo, melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment