Sunday, August 7, 2011

PAST FOTD pt. 2 PIC HEAVY.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

this look was created using urban decay's naked palette. sorry if my foundation looks light, i used make up for ever hd powder and it does that to me when i use bright flash.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
with my boyfriend. this was taken at our hotel room in vegas


Photobucket

Photobucket

again, sorry for the foundation looking light. i wore dior extreme wear which has spf of 25 so there is going to be a white cast in flash photography.

Photobucket

Photobucket

i believe i wore missha bb cream #23 in this picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket
one of my favorite pictures. my skin was so well behaved i didn't wear foundation, only powder and a tiny bit of concealer.


part 3 up shortly =)

xoxo, melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment